• My space is well-stocked with disinfectants, sanitizers and cleaning supplies.
• I will require all clients to wash their hands before beginning any services.
• I am following a rigorous cleaning schedule to ensure all stations, high-touch surfaces, towels, capes and products are disinfected on a regular basis.
• If at any point I show flu-like symptoms, I will not schedule clients again until I am symptom-free.
• I will not be accepting sick clients.
• If you or someone you are in close contact with is sick within 14 days of your appointment, please cancel immediately.
• All cancellation fees will be temporarily waived to ensure my space is a safe environment for other clients and myself.
• I will help you reschedule your appointment for a later date, no questions asked!
• I will be working one-on-one, by appointment only.
• Bringing additional guests or friends, including parents or children, will not be permitted at this time.
• All clients will be asked to wait in their cars until they receive a confirmation text that they are safe to come in for their appointment. This allows me ample time to properly sanitize and disinfect my station, chair, sink, and all of my tools between each service.
• All clients will be required to wear a mask. If you do not have your own mask, or do not want to risk staining your mask, you can purchase one upon arrival of your service for $5.
• All clients will also be required to wash/sanitize their hands upon arrival.
• Please "pack lightly" for your hair appointments, leaving your purse, wallet, sunglasses, hats, or any additional accessories in your vehicles.
• No outside food or drink will be permitted at this time, except re-usable water bottles.
➞ Accepted methods of payment:
CASH, VENMO, APPLE PAY, CASH APP, and PAYPAL.
All PAYPAL transactions will be charged an additional 2.9%.
Once you have reviewed all of my new COVID-19 policies designed to keep you safe during hair appointments, make sure you create an account in order to gain access to the 'BOOKING' tab on the main menu!