• You MUST cancel your appointment 48 hours in advance to avoid a cancellation fee.
• Each service you are booked for will result in a 50% cancellation fee with less than 48 hours notice.
• No-shows (clients with a scheduled appointment who do not call or text and simply do not show up for their appointment) will be charged 100% of their service total
• During any holiday seasons, you must cancel a week in advance to avoid a cancellation fee.
• Un-paid cancellation fees will be sent to collections.
• I generally work on clients one at a time, but am now accepting partner appointments where you and your friend/relative/co-worker/significant other can both receive services at the same time!
• I am now offering silent appointments- if you prefer to spend your appointment relaxing without feeling obligated to carry conversation, I am happy to provide a silent appointment without asking any questions! (After your service consultation of course!)
• Due to limited space, bringing additional guests or friends, including parents or children that are not receiving hair services are currently not allowed at this time.
• MASK POLICY: If you would like me to wear a mask during your service, I will gladly put one on- no questions asked!
• My space is well-stocked with disinfectants, sanitizers and cleaning supplies.
• Chairs, surfaces, towels, capes, brushes, tools, and products are disinfected on a regular basis.
• I will not be accepting sick clients.
• If you or someone you are in close contact with is sick within 14 days of your appointment, please cancel immediately to avoid being charged a cancellation fee.
➞ Accepted methods of payment:
CASH, VENMO, APPLE PAY, CASH APP, and PAYPAL.
All PAYPAL transactions will be charged an additional 2.9%.
Once you have reviewed all of my salon policies, make sure you create an account in order to gain access to the 'BOOKING' tab on the main menu! You can also subscribe to my newsletter as well for special offers and salon updates!